Discovering next generation antibody-based therapeutics addressing challenging targets for the treatment of cancer.
QLSF Biotherapeutics is an innovative immuno-oncology startup company in South San Francisco. Our research and development are focused on a diversified oncology portfolio, with strong financial and clinical development support from a leading pharmaceutical company.
We are an experienced team of scientists with expertise in antibody
engineering, protein science, immuno-oncology and
preclinical in vivo models.
Shihao Chen, PhD
Hieu Van Tran, MS
Alan Wahl, PhD
Join Our Team
We are a science-driven company and always welcome scientists with talent and expertise.
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Director / Sr. Scientist: Antibody Discovery and Engineering
We are seeking an individual with antibody discovery and engineering experience. The candidate will be a key contributor in developing antibody-based therapeutics to advance the pipeline within QLSF.
- Advance and improve multi-specific antibody therapeutics selectivity, potency and developability.
- Design and optimize antibody display libraries.
- Molecular cloning, hybridoma sequencing, sequence analysis, and generating recombinant antibody expression constructs.
- Think creatively to generate best-in-class therapeutic leads.
- Provide scientific and technical input to guide pipeline development.
- Work on multiple protein engineering projects simultaneously and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Ph.D. in immunology, molecular biology, cell biology, or biochemistry.
- 5-10 years experience working in a biotechnology or academic setting focusing on and overseeing discovery, design and antibody engineering using multi-platform technologies.
- Deep understanding of antibody structure and biology to generate well-behaved, potent antibody therapeutic leads.
- Appropriate skills in antibody characterization including kinetic binding and thermal stability.
- Candidates with structural biology and protein modeling is a plus.
- Humanization of antibody variable domains is a plus.
- Excellent organization skills, planning and record keeping.
- Strong motivation with a dedicated work ethic
- Evidence of creative problem-solving skills and ability to take on difficult research challenges
- Excellent oral presentation and communication skills
- Excellent team player, capable of thriving in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
QLSF Biotherapeutics offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation package, including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k)-retirement savings plan.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
QLSF Biotherapeutics is open to co-development, strategic partnerships or out-licensing opportunities to fully leverage our platform and programs.
For additional information on QLSF programs please contact [email protected].
November 18, 2021 | QLSF Biotherapeutics to Present Preclinical Data of 3 Clinical Stage Programs at the 2022 AACR Annual Meeting
Poster presentations will feature QL301 PD-L1 x 4-1BB bispecific antibody, QL401 PD-L1 x 4-1BB bispecific antibody, and QL415 PD-L1 IL-15 cytokine fusion protein.
November 2, 2021 | First Patient Dosed in a Phase 1 Study of QL415 PD-L1 x IL-15 Cytokine Fusion Protein
The phase 1 study will evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and preliminary Efficacy of QL415 as a monotherapy in patient with advanced malignant tumors.
October 20, 2021 | First Patient Dosed in a Phase 1 Study of QL301 PD-L1 x 4-1BB Bispecific Antibody
The phase 1 study will evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and preliminary Efficacy of QL301 as a monotherapy in patient with advanced malignant tumors.